Three Rivers Independent School District Design/Build –
Three Rivers, TX
Three Rivers ISD hired Hellas Construction in 2012 to install their new Matrix® Turf system on their football field and Cushdrain® pad. It was at that time that a trusting working relationship began. The District was so impressed with Hellas’ performance and customer service and decided if they had more projects coming up it would be Hellas who would do their work.
The $6.2 M overall renovation project included:
- Matrix Turf football field & Cushdrain pad - $950 K
- epiQ TRACKS® V300 system with new asphalt base - $300 K
- New field house and wellness center including restrooms - $2.2 M
- softball/baseball complex with Matrix Turf - $2.5 M
- Two new post-tension practice tennis courts and a tournament court - $250 K
Color rendering of the Three Rivers football field and epiQ TRACKS V300
Completed Three Rivers football field and track
Goal post installed and provided by Hellas
Bulldogs end zone
epiQ TRACKS V300 with new asphalt base and grandstands
Color rendering of the future softball/baseball complex
Hellas provided in-house design services which helped meeting the project schedule and offered the District a single source provider simplifying the project process.