Responsible for project management of sports field construction projects. The project manager will manage multiple assigned projects from award through project close-out. The project manager will also be responsible for understanding all aspects of operations of Hellas Construction. Works cohesively with Senior Project Managers, Superintendents, Subcontractors, Suppliers, Engineers, Architects and Clients to ensure all project requirements are carried out successfully. Position reports to a Senior Project Manager for day-to-day direction and to perform the following responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage all aspects of the assigned projects from start through closeout.
• Manages multiple projects requiring effective interaction and coordination with internal company departments as well as external parties.
• Project Setup.
• Budget Entry into Company Software.
• Issue purchase orders for all materials.
• Project File.
• Proper project documents to owner (including but not limited to contracts, bonds, insurance, SWPPP documents, etc).
• Create Master Project Schedule.
• Subcontractor Packets.
• Preparation, processing and tracking of submittals and shop drawings.
• Attend all Project Meetings.
• Pre-construction meeting.
• Jobsite Meetings as required.
• Substantial and Final Completion Meetings as required.
• Review Daily Time Sheets and Reports.
• Maintain and keep current all construction documents (Submittals, RFI’s, change orders, etc).
• Maintain and perform weekly update of project schedule.
• Conduct regular field inspections ensuring compliance with contract documents.
• Submit weekly project status report to Senior Project Manager.
• Prepare monthly cost to complete and projected profit against budgeted profit report to Senior Project Manager.
• Reviews and approves subcontractor monthly payment requests.
• Submit monthly AIA requests for payment. Collect any past due payments.
• Project Closeout.
• Perform project walk through with superintendent.
• Generate internal punch list.
• Ensure all punch list items are complete.
• Schedule Final Walk Through.
• Submit all required close out documents.
• Clean up and store final project file including all electronic documents.
• 2 or more years of experience as a project manager in a construction company. Engineering or Construction Management degree required.
• Must be able to read and understand project plans and specifications.
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
• Proficient with MS Office Products.
• Proficient in Microsoft Project or other scheduling programs.
• Experience and knowledge of civil construction.
• Travel required.
• Must have own transportation.
Hellas offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, visual, life coverage, and 401(k). Salary is DOE. Hellas Sports Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about our company, visit hellasconstruction.com, matrix-turf.com and epiqtracks.com
If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements. firstname.lastname@example.org