Aviation Turf™ provides a patented Composite Erosion Control System™ that meets Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) standards. This FAA and Airport tested Polypropylene/Polyethylene Composite Turf will not only provide safer, more reliable airport green space, but also provide temporary or permanent erosion control. In addition, Aviation Turf™ reduces maintenance and operational costs, Foreign Object Debris (FOD), improves water drainage/runoff, and also shrinks your environmental footprint.
The Composite Erosion Control System™ is comprised of a parallel-fibrillated fiber called AeroGrass™. Parallel-fibrillated fibers are a second-generation solution, designed to withstand sunlight and harsh conditions.
- Meets FAA standards and has been airport tested
- Original Fiber for First Aviation Turf Product
- No External Attachment Members or Anchors
- Attached Directly to Pavement or Natural Turf
- Meets AC 150/5370-15 Airside Applications of Artificial Turf
- 100% Recyclable
Lights & Signs
General Aviation &